After experiencing the cruelty of the Nazis firsthand, 81-year-old Alex Hershaft is sure he survived purely to end man’s cruelty towards farm animals.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 6 January, 2017 Nazis’ descendants sing ‘Hatikva’ to Holocaust survivors German organization March of Life encourages young Germans to investigate their families’ past, break the barrier of silence and uncover the acts committed by their grandparents during the Holocaust. The activities include marches in main cities around the world under the banner […]
- 23 March, 2013 Hitler joins gun debate, but history is in dispute Gun right supporters insist that many more Jews could have survived Holocaust had they bore arms; ADL says rhetoric is 'absurd,' 'offensive'
- 15 March, 2016 The legacy of the last Treblinka revolt survivor Samuel Willenberg, considered the last Holocaust survivor of the Treblinka revolt, which led to the closing of the extermination camp, passed away at the age of 93 last month. His widow Ada, a survivor herself, explains why she's angry at the way survi...