Maj.-Gen. Eshel not concerned with Cairo receiving advanced missile system, but says an Iranian delivery would pose ‘a very big challenge.’
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt
- 26 May, 2015 Iran declares ‘successful’ end of negotiations with Russia on S-300 system Deputy minister says sale of advanced missile system has been completed, with delivery expected 'in a relatively short amount of time.'
- 5 March, 2015 IAF faces new challenge from Egypt Cairo receives shipment of advanced anti-aircraft missile system from Russia, marking first deployment of long-range interceptor in Middle East.