After extensive testing, military approves use of rubber bullets in the West Bank by specially authorized units to disperse riots.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 26 November, 2016 Firefighting teams continue efforts through the night, extinguishing fires in Jerusalem Hills, West Bank Houses burn in Halamish and electricity is turned off in several West Bank settlements, as fire fighting efforts continue through the night; several people are taken for medical care.
- 12 January, 2014 Palestinian police, refugee camp residents clash over UN strike Strike by local employees of UN refugee agency shuts down critical services in the West Bank. Resident: 'Situation can't be tolerated - no schools, no clinics, trash everywhere'