Suspicious package from Turkey contained rings bearing messages in support of ISIS; jewelry was headed for Ramallah.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 26 November, 2016 Firefighting teams continue efforts through the night, extinguishing fires in Jerusalem Hills, West Bank Houses burn in Halamish and electricity is turned off in several West Bank settlements, as fire fighting efforts continue through the night; several people are taken for medical care.