Speaking to high school students, Yohanan Danino says police should display greater awareness of cultural and societal norms regarding marijuana.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 20 November, 2013 US university cuts ties with Palestinian school Brandeis University ends partnership with Al-Quds University over on-campus demonstration in which students did what appeared to be Nazi salutes; Al-Quds officials distance selves from incident, say have launched investigation, ask Brandeis to reconsider
- 24 November, 2013 State ratifies amendment to Prevention of Infiltration Law Following High Court ruling that law is unconstitutional, State okays amendment to reduce time of detention without trial from three years to one, reallocate funds for construction of new detention facility, more officers
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member