Counter-Terrorism Unit advises Israelis against visiting Tunisia in view of ‘concrete threats’ as Tunisian official denies claims of risk.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews
- 7 January, 2014 Report: Snowden has more US-Israel secrets to expose Glenn Greenwald, journalist who brought Snowden's leaks to world's attention, says former US spy agency contractor has more secrets regarding Israel to reveal, adds Israel right to claim US' incarceration of Pollard hypocritical