Malik Khatib from Kafr Kanna suspected of transferring funds from Hamas militants in Gaza to the West Bank and driving Palestinians from Gaza to Israel.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 12 January, 2014 Palestinian police, refugee camp residents clash over UN strike Strike by local employees of UN refugee agency shuts down critical services in the West Bank. Resident: 'Situation can't be tolerated - no schools, no clinics, trash everywhere'
- 17 January, 2014 Israeli minister to lead delegation to Abu Dhabi energy summit Energy Minister Silvan Shalom to attend World Future Energy Summit in United Arab Emirates. First visit of Israeli delegation to UAE since Hamas accused Israel of assassinating movement's military commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in 2010
- 11 July, 2013 5-year-old Palestinian detained by IDF Child suspected of throwing stones near Hebron detained by IDF, transferred to Palestinian Police. Father claims to have been beaten by soldiers. Watch B'Tselem's video