After becoming national symbol during the Second Lebanon War, Dr. Adi Nimrod saves lives in Nepal.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 21 November, 2013 Israeli Officials: Kerry unfamiliar with substance of talks Diplomatic officials say Kerry not knowledgeable on topic of Iranian issue, causing to 'lose fight for this round of talks'. Head analyst believes Israeli pressure will influence final agreement
- 2 August, 2013 Forget doctor-patient privilege: Army demands medical files If you're enlisting, don’t expect doctor-patient privilege – new IDF order allows army to access patient files, directly from healthcare provider. Doctors warn, ‘It’s an ethical issue’. Army insists, ‘For good of soldiers’
- 7 January, 2014 US ambassador: Draft on Israel-Palestinian deal ready soon Proposal will include security arrangements, borders, Jerusalem and all the other 'core issues'