Eldest son of assassinated Imad Mughniyeh is considered to be the next rising figure in Hezbollah and his lacking public appearances seem to only bolster the suspicion.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 19 March, 2013 Teens attack elderly man who ‘provoked’ them Police arrest two 15 year olds who punched 80-year-old man in Petach Tikva park because he urged them to be careful while doing somersaults. Son: They have no conscience
- 20 December, 2013 Nasrallah: Israel will be ‘punished’ for al-Laqqis’ death Hezbollah chief delivers speech, aired during memorial ceremony for Hassan al-Laqqis, Shiite group's senior operative who was assassinated early December, says Israel is to blame for murder, group will punish murderers 'sooner or later'
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt