Yisrael Beytenu chief and outgoing foreign minister slams new government of ‘opportunists’, says choosing ‘principles over portfolios’.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 6 November, 2013 Ruling in State vs. Lieberman to be delivered Wednesday Former Foreign Minister to face court ruling Wednesday regarding his involvement in deceit, breach of trust; ruling has potential to severely shake Israeli politics
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message
- 5 February, 2013 ‘Lieberman wants foreign affairs portfolio’ Close associates of former FM say he fully expects to resume his position in new government once his trial is over; say Netanyahu 'promised to clear the way'