15 years on, IDF troops recall using six tons of explosives to decimate their outpost. ‘We didn’t want to see Hezbollah waving anything with an IDF logo.’
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 8 October, 2016 A night with Golani, a few hundred meters from Hezbollah Mount Dov, termed "Hezbollah's playground," is full of IDF soldiers at night who are ready to ambush potential attackers from Lebanon. The 13th Battalion's commander warns that the Third Lebanon War is likely to start from there.
- 12 September, 2015 What the Third Lebanon War will look like The IDF is preparing for the next confrontation with Hezbollah, which was dangerously close to breaking out in the winter, with new tactics, like creation of artificial cliffs to prevent infiltrations.
- 23 April, 2015 Memories of presidents: Israel’s first ever Independence Day President Reuven Rivlin and predecessor Shimon Peres recall the hope, joy and fear that accompanied the establishment of the Jewish state in 1948.
- 20 July, 2015 Humiliation and sloppy security checks at IDF checkpoints A major complaint filed by soldiers and testimonies collected by Ynet reveal an alarming state of affairs at the Military Police's two crossing battalions in the Judea and Samaria Division.