Former Prime Minister accused of accepting cash bribes in envelopes from businessman Moshe Talansky.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message
- 30 March, 2015 Q&A: Ex-PM Olmert convicted for third time for corruption Former Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert was convicted of accepting cash from US Jewish businessman Morris Talansky; it’s the former PM's third conviction – so what happens now?
- 16 October, 2016 Teachers protest over ‘systematic’ pay deductions Some 16,000 teachers had hundreds—and at times thousands—of shekels docked from their pay for September over cuts in travel expenses; now they're demanding to put an end to what they say are ongoing, annual issues with their salaries.