Former Prime Minister accused of accepting cash bribes in envelopes from businessman Moshe Talansky.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 30 March, 2015 Q&A: Ex-PM Olmert convicted for third time for corruption Former Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert was convicted of accepting cash from US Jewish businessman Morris Talansky; it’s the former PM's third conviction – so what happens now?
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message
- 30 January, 2012 Former Minister Benizri’s sentence commuted Shlomo Benizri, who was sentenced to four years in prison for accepting bribes to be released in April for good behavior