Rajoub says intention of resolution to drop Israeli teams from FIFA is to ‘end suffering of Palestine football rather than cause suffering to others.’
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 8 November, 2013 US, Israel lose UNESCO voting right in dispute US automatically loses voting right after missing deadline to repay debt to world's cultural agency; both Israel and US suspended funding in 2011 after UNESCO accepted Palestine as member
- 29 May, 2015 Palestinians drop FIFA suspension demand Jibril Rajoub cancels vote on suspending Israel from football association at last minute following frantic negotiations; vote to form inspections committee to resolve complaints passes 165-18.
- 8 November, 2013 Palestinians: Israel the only culprit in Arafat’s death Fatah official who heads commission of inquiry into Palestinian leader's death says in press conference Swiss lab report affirms commission's investigation