Analysis: The recent upheaval in the Saudi leadership is a sign of uncertainty – over Iran, the US and the Islamic terror groups.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 3 January, 2016 A revolt and a king: The ideology behind Jewish terrorism Jewish terror group believes the State of Israel has no right to exist, and is working to overthrow the government; Arabs, they say, have no place in Israel, and it is therefore permissible to kill them.
- 11 June, 2016 Israel’s legal war on terror Israeli jurists have become in recent years the world's most in-demand lecturers on all facets of handling terrorism; after a decade of preparation, the draft for a comprehensive anti-terrorism bill is ready
- 21 March, 2015 Hamas exhibition in Nablus glorifies terror attacks Organizers say exhibit's message is 'to justify all attacks as a reaction from Hamas supporters against settlers in Jerusalem'.