Tens of thousands attend celebrations of Israel’s independence in cities across the US; IAC spearheads the effort to unite America’s Israeli community.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 21 November, 2014 IN PICTURES: Ethiopians celebrate Sigd in Jerusalem Exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, Ethiopian Jews mark the Sigd, a special holiday marking their desire to reach Holy Land - see stunning pictures from Jerusalem Sigd event, which showcases diverse Beta Israel community.
- 10 April, 2013 State archives show early years of Israel In honor of 65th Independence Day, State archives digitized, go online with tales of Israel's early years
- 29 November, 2014 Chinese olim have Golani Brigade in their sights Three members of the ancient Jewish community of Kaifeng who made aliya five years ago are about to enlist in the IDF, and all three want to join the fabled combat unit.