Hasiba Shahala, 27, was the first victim of the terrorists who carried out a massacre in Ma’alot in 1974.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 18 November, 2013 Officer who took down Afula terrorist receives commendation Soldier who stopped Afula attacker receives recognition from commanders. 'We are proud of you'
- 19 March, 2013 Teens attack elderly man who ‘provoked’ them Police arrest two 15 year olds who punched 80-year-old man in Petach Tikva park because he urged them to be careful while doing somersaults. Son: They have no conscience
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt