Asharq Al-Awsat says Moscow has pulled military experts from Assad’s war room in Damascus, evacuated non-essential personnel and stopped declaring there is no alternative to Assad.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 19 August, 2013 IDF: Run in which soldier collapsed went according to protocol Preliminary inquiry into run in which Nahal soldier collapsed shows IDF followed protocol. Soldier remains in serious condition; mother, sister, fly in from US to be by his side
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence
- 17 January, 2014 Israeli minister to lead delegation to Abu Dhabi energy summit Energy Minister Silvan Shalom to attend World Future Energy Summit in United Arab Emirates. First visit of Israeli delegation to UAE since Hamas accused Israel of assassinating movement's military commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in 2010