Terrorist from East Jerusalem killed by police gunfire; victims sustain light-to-moderate wounds; riots reported at site of incident near Mount of Olives.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 October, 2014 Fireworks launched at Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem Palestinians fired fireworks at balconies of Jewish homes on the Mount of Olives in the capital during Sukkot.
- 9 May, 2013 UN report: Israel strangles east Jerusalem’s development Non-Jews are third of city's population, but enjoy only 7% of municipal spending, report says; 77% live below poverty line, compared to 25% of Jews
- 3 April, 2013 Soldier in critical condition after club brawl Zlalam Dasta, 20, sustains severe head injuries after brawl breaks out at local club. Police have yet to make arrest though security footage leads them to believe perpetrators are Eritrean