State Department, Pentagon approve massive weapons sale, worth $1.9 billion, to Israel in bid to ward off concerns over Iran nuclear negotiations, Gulf states’ military procurements.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 12 December, 2013 Fire opened at IDF force on Lebanon border Shots fired at troops patrolling border near Metulah. No injuries or damage were reported. IDF estimates teen-hunters from other side of border misfired weapons
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt
- 10 September, 2013 Probe into circumstances of Bilin victim’s death closed for lack of evidence Following victim's family's petition to High Court, State Prosecution informs family, human rights groups that Military Advocate General closed case in June due to lack of evidence