Two of the perpetrators get at least two years jail time and ordered to compensate Jerusalem school; ‘It was worth it,’ they said upon leaving the courtroom smiling.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 16 April, 2015 Court tempers Boycott Law, rules out unlimited compensation High Court ruling means that plaintiff will have to prove damages from boycott call, but leaves intact state's ability to halt funds to any group supporting or initiating a boycott.
- 30 October, 2013 Knesset speaker boycotts Hollande’s Israel visit Yuli Edelstein orders cancelation of French president's visit to Knesset after latter decides withdraws plan to address plenum in favor of other venue
- 12 January, 2014 Palestinian police, refugee camp residents clash over UN strike Strike by local employees of UN refugee agency shuts down critical services in the West Bank. Resident: 'Situation can't be tolerated - no schools, no clinics, trash everywhere'