Members of persecuted religious group are fleeing ISIS in Iraq, but find that refugee camps in Turkey are virtual prisons.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 3 July, 2014 Al-Baghdadi: The man behind ISIS ISIS leader trained under command of Musab al-Zarqawi, spent 4 years in US prison in Iraq; photos of mysterious leader remain scarce.
- 5 October, 2014 ‘IDF won international praise for conduct of Gaza operation’ In his first interview after Protective Edge, IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz says Hezbollah doesn't want another all-out war, there's no momentum for a third Palestinian intifada and ISIS is 'a phenomenon that must be tackled'; he won't, however, be dr...
- 18 May, 2014 10 years, 1,000 lashes for Saudi blogger, but wife vows: ‘I’ll wait for him all my life’ Saudi blogger Raef Badawi criticized his government's 'religious police' and was sentenced to ten years in prison and 1,000 lashes; not giving up hopes, his wife is continuing to fight for his release.
- 29 June, 2015 From lone soldier to military prison Young American came to Israel alone to serve in the IDF, but ended up being accused in a conspiracy to blow up the Dome of the Rock.