Yishai Shlissel wrote of his intentions to attack Thursday’s gay pride parade in Jerusalem just two weeks before – and it wasn’t the first time he’d attempted murder.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 9 August, 2015 WATCH: What happens when gay couple walk down Jerusalem street? Only days after the lethal stabbing attack on the city's gay pride parade, Shai and Ophir's modest show of affection is met with abuse.
- 8 August, 2015 ‘Don’t feel sorry for Shira, she had an amazing life’ Shira Banki's close friends reminisce about a happy girl with strong moral convictions, who helped those around her and loved her family above all; they also recount the Jerusalem Pride Parade, when Yishai Shlissel murdered their friend.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 September, 2016 Radical right-wing group’s marches of hate in Jerusalem Every Thursday night, dozens of members of the anti-assimilation group Lehava march in the Jerusalem city center, shouting racist slogans against Arabs. Some have gone as far as to assault dozens of Arabs in the area. Unfortunately, almost all of the c...