A major complaint filed by soldiers and testimonies collected by Ynet reveal an alarming state of affairs at the Military Police’s two crossing battalions in the Judea and Samaria Division.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 22 August, 2016 Women of war: Meet the IDF’s special operations officers When IDF Special Forces go on covert operations, they receive crucial information from the special operations officers at the situation room. The Judea and Samaria Division's five special operations officers talk about their challenging jobs and sleepl...
- 18 December, 2014 Why did Ben-Gurion stop 1948 conquest of Judea and Samaria? Palmach fighters were ordered to take over the territories during War of Independence, but prime minister ordered them back; researchers have several explanations.
- 25 January, 2017 Rabbis inciting against women, non-Jewish soldiers at IDF course Cadets who have participated in recent years in courses training military rabbis reveal an extremely problematic atmosphere contradicting IDF values. The course’s lecturers, they say, consistently preach against the enlistment of women and non-Jews—Druze, Bedouins and […]
- 29 June, 2015 From lone soldier to military prison Young American came to Israel alone to serve in the IDF, but ended up being accused in a conspiracy to blow up the Dome of the Rock.