IDF’s Communications Corps is constantly improving its systems to fight a networked war, including home front warning systems, saving hundreds of millions from the budget.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 21 November, 2013 Israeli Officials: Kerry unfamiliar with substance of talks Diplomatic officials say Kerry not knowledgeable on topic of Iranian issue, causing to 'lose fight for this round of talks'. Head analyst believes Israeli pressure will influence final agreement
- 19 August, 2013 IDF: Run in which soldier collapsed went according to protocol Preliminary inquiry into run in which Nahal soldier collapsed shows IDF followed protocol. Soldier remains in serious condition; mother, sister, fly in from US to be by his side
- 3 January, 2014 IDF concerned Hezbollah could bring Israeli ports to a halt Sources with Israeli Navy say Hezbollah's possession of components of the Yakhont advanced guided-missile systems poses danger to Israel, as Yakhonts are hard to detect by radar. If used, source says, missiles could bring Israeli ports to a halt