KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Long-haul budget carrier AirAsia X said Tuesday it expects to return to operational profit by the end of the year and is open to foreign investment.
- 3 March, 2015 Budget carrier flydubai posts profit of $68M for 2014 DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The United Arab Emirates' budget carrier flydubai, in its fifth year of operation, has turned a profit of $68 million out of total revenue of $1.2 billion last year.
- 16 July, 2014 AirAsia X inks deal to buy 50 Airbus planes KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Long-haul budget airline AirAsia X has inked a deal to buy 50 Airbus A330neo planes as part of its regional expansion.
- 16 August, 2015 Timeline of events in scandal embroiling Malaysian leader KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Key events in the scandal involving Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak:
- 20 January, 2015 Malaysia slashes 2015 budget, cuts growth forecast KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia on Tuesday cut its economic growth forecast for this year and announced a slew of austerity measures as tumbling oil prices force the government to slash spending.
- 5 August, 2015 Malaysia’s anti-graft unit to ask Najib to explain $671 million donation Malaysia's anti-graft unit said in a statement on Wednesday it would ask Prime Minister Najib Razak to explain a 2.6 billion ringgit ($671 million) donation that was deposited into his private bank account. The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) said it had verified the sum was […]