The film ‘Oriented’ documents the lives of three gay Palestinians living in the heart of Tel Aviv’s gay community, and highlights the identity conflicts that LGBT Palestinians face in Israel.
- 26 August, 2015 ‘I’m haredi, lesbian, and live with a woman’ She was born and educated in a haredi community, and felt she was different ever since she was young. After refusing an arranged marriage, 'Raheli' decided to come out and tell her parents about her orientation. Today she lives with a woman and even pl...
- 16 May, 2013 Lebanon: Homosexuals no longer ‘perverts,’ but still target Violent police raid on Beirut LGBT club inspires controversy. Transgender arrested claims was beaten, stripped, photographed by police. Lebanon's gay community nonetheless registers significant gains, even with Hezbollah paper
- 19 May, 2016 Knesset Speaker finds new love He's a religious widower politician who lives in the settlements; she's a secular divorce who heads a Tel Aviv museum; in their first joint interview , Israel's third citizen and his fiance share their love story.
- 27 April, 2015 VIDEO: Inside the IDF’s top secret beating heart Ynet gains exclusive access to the highly classified site that lies underneath the Defense Ministry's Kirya compound in Tel Aviv, where all major operations are managed.
- 13 November, 2016 Recalling a final Rabin interview Covering YItzhak Rabin for Yedioth Ahronoth for years as a political correspondent, Shlomo Nakdimon recalls his relaxed interviews with the prime minister in his Tel Aviv living room, where Rabin spoke of his relationships with the political and milita...