Rioters throw fireworks at Israeli security forces during clashes, use gunpower for makeshift pipe bomb; store had NIS 150,000 worth of products.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 22 November, 2013 New ‘Infiltrator Prevention Bill’ to cost State NIS 440 million Millions set aside for establishment of new 'open prison' for asylum seekers, in State's bid to circumnavigate High Court ruling. NIS 75 million to be allocated for personal security of residents in cities with 'high concentration of infiltrators'
- 12 October, 2014 Fireworks launched at Jewish neighborhood in Jerusalem Palestinians fired fireworks at balconies of Jewish homes on the Mount of Olives in the capital during Sukkot.
- 3 April, 2013 Soldier in critical condition after club brawl Zlalam Dasta, 20, sustains severe head injuries after brawl breaks out at local club. Police have yet to make arrest though security footage leads them to believe perpetrators are Eritrean