The Arab cuisine is famous for its appeal to the sweet tooth, and Eid al-Fitr, the holiday marking the end of the month-long Muslim fast, is no different.
- 30 June, 2015 Muslims, Jews hold joint iftar meals for Ramadan fast Jewish families hosted by Palestinian families for post-fast meal; 'I wanted to share the good precious holy moments of Ramadan with other people,' says Arab woman hosting Jews for iftar.
- 13 September, 2016 IDF Chief of Staff Eisenkot reaches term’s halfway mark A year and a half into his term, it's clears Eisenkot is leading an assertive military, which is determined to attain clear goals. The IDF chief takes risks—like reducing the number of planes and tanks, promotes long-forgotten plans and makes fast decisions.
- 21 November, 2014 IN PICTURES: Ethiopians celebrate Sigd in Jerusalem Exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, Ethiopian Jews mark the Sigd, a special holiday marking their desire to reach Holy Land - see stunning pictures from Jerusalem Sigd event, which showcases diverse Beta Israel community.
- 20 April, 2016 ‘The Arab public must work with us’ Jamal Hakrush, Israel Police's highest-ranking Muslim Arab officer, has a plan for extending police services to the thus-far neglected Arab sector.
- 15 June, 2015 Welcome to nowhere: Homesh and Sa-Nur, 10 years after Israeli pullot Homesh's famous water tower is still standing, but a decade after the disengagement, the two West Bank settlement are empty and deserted.