Nearly four years after 1,000 convicted terrorists were released from prison in exchange for Gilad Shalit, some have returned to violence, leading to the death of 6 Israelis so far.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 14 April, 2013 Haredi enlistment: ‘In 6 weeks we will have a historic law’ Equal share of burden committee convenes for first time; 'IDF's needs are our first priority,' chairman says
- 7 January, 2014 Report: Snowden has more US-Israel secrets to expose Glenn Greenwald, journalist who brought Snowden's leaks to world's attention, says former US spy agency contractor has more secrets regarding Israel to reveal, adds Israel right to claim US' incarceration of Pollard hypocritical
- 22 November, 2013 New ‘Infiltrator Prevention Bill’ to cost State NIS 440 million Millions set aside for establishment of new 'open prison' for asylum seekers, in State's bid to circumnavigate High Court ruling. NIS 75 million to be allocated for personal security of residents in cities with 'high concentration of infiltrators'