‘I am so happy to be in school again,’ student says as children return to war-torn city on Syria-Turkey border, previously held by ISIS.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 6 February, 2015 Turkey’s border unlikely to close to jihadists and terrorists Ankara criticized for the relative ease with which terrorists and would-be fighters are able to go back and forth across the Turkish border into Syria.
- 11 September, 2016 Daily planner for school kids encourages return to Gush Katif Parents outraged at controversial planner given to elementary school children in the national-religious sector, which contains messages of Jewish superiority over the gentiles, religious preaching and problematic political texts concerning historic eve...
- 4 January, 2015 Chilean mother of Bedouin soldiers: Coexistence is natural Blanca Hayib left Chile and had 10 children with the love of her life – a Bedouin Israeli Arab; out of the ten kids, two have been wounded in IDF service and two have married Jews: 'For us, it's natural. Why not?'