Shin Bet says two young men are followers of ‘extremist ideology’ that believes ‘only someone who fights Christianity can call himself a Jew’.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 August, 2013 Young olim headed to IDF service hope to immerse in Israeli society Some 30 young men and women who have left their families in North America and Europe have come to begin their conscription process to the IDF; top preferences include Sayeret Matkal and Oketz
- 17 September, 2013 High Court: Mayors facing corruption charges must step down Surprise ruling by High Court orders to dismiss two mayors facing corruption charges only weeks before municipal elections, despite fact local city councils did not choose to do so. Nonetheless, two will be allowed to run for reelection
- 26 November, 2016 Firefighting teams continue efforts through the night, extinguishing fires in Jerusalem Hills, West Bank Houses burn in Halamish and electricity is turned off in several West Bank settlements, as fire fighting efforts continue through the night; several people are taken for medical care.