WASHINGTON (AP) — Top U.S. diplomat John Kerry will push Malaysia to redouble its efforts against human trafficking on an upcoming visit for regional security talks, a senior State Department official said Friday.
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 17 January, 2014 Israeli PM meets Jordan king, insists on border security Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu laid down demands for security arrangements between a future Palestinian state and Jordan, in a rare visit Thursday to Amman. Netanyahu was in Jordan for unannounced talks with King Abdullah II on the US-brokered Middle East peace process. The […]
- 8 November, 2013 Israel fury as Kerry heads to Iran talks in Geneva Ben Gurion (Israel) (AFP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned John Kerry Friday he was offering Iran the "deal of the century" as the US top diplomat headed to landmark talks in Geneva seeking a nuclear agreement. Netanyahu vowed that Israel would not be bound by any […]
- 13 August, 2013 Kerry works to shore up relations with Brazil BRASILIA, Brazil (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry sought on Tuesday to allay the concerns of Brazil's top leaders about U.S. surveillance in their country while highlighting the expanding relationship the U.S. is nurturing with the economic powerhouse in Latin America.