Jewish locals, IDF officers question efficacy of blockade on East Jerusalem despite recent attacks; ‘We are fighting for the unity of Jerusalem.’
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 12 May, 2009 Israel Closes Media Center, Upsetting Palestinians The Israeli police closed down an official Palestinian media center that had been set up in East Jerusalem for the visit of Pope Benedict XVI.
- 19 September, 2016 Monday sees four attacks as wave of terror continues A bus driver was lightly injured in Wadi al-Joz in east Jerusalem; a stabbing attack was thwarted in Hebron; another stabbing attack occured at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the afternoon; two police officers were stabbed outside the Old City of Jerusalem in the morning; has the wave of […]
- 1 November, 2015 Germany remains divided on refugee question 'Transit zones' versus 'entry zones': German coalition still divided on how to receive refugees at the borders; 2-hour meeting at the Kanzleramt fails to yield tangible results.Powered by WPeMatico