Netanyahu speaks to foreign media, addressing Palestinian incitement surrounding story of 13-year-old Jeruselam attacker Ahmed Manasra.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 4 October, 2015 BBC's Jerusalem attack headline sparks criticism British media outlet acknowledges inaccuracies in headline allegedly biased toward Palestinian attacker, but falls short of apologizing.Powered by WPeMatico
- 3 October, 2015 Report of settler attack on Palestinian boy fabricated 6-year-old Palestinian shot in stomach; IDF: Child was playing with brother's gun, parents invented story of settler attack to protect older son, a police officer.Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 September, 2013 Iran: Hundreds of illegal satellite dishes confiscated, run over Despite illegality, between 50%-70% of Iranian households have satellite dishes, circumnavigating censorship on some foreign media. New report documents regime's attempt to fight phenomenon