Palestinian president says he doesn’t want escalation, but new official Fatah flyers praise terrorists.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 20 November, 2013 Palestinian journalists say freedom of speech in danger Dozens of Palestinian journalists protest recent arrest of colleague, other similar detentions, as tensions regarding journalistic freedom of speech escalate
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 25 November, 2015 'Israel' removed from Jordan's census forms Jordanian officials cede to pressure and remove 'Israel' as possible place of birth on forms of upcoming census, after inclusion led to major outcry in the Hashemite Kingdom.Powered by WPeMatico