Country could be headed for its first-ever runoff as pre-election polls suggest no candidate will win outright majority.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 October, 2015 Will election run-off usher in new era for Argentina? Conservative candidate Mauricio Macri's strong showing in presidential vote has surprised many analysts.Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 November, 2015 Conservative Macri wins Argentina's presidential poll Opposition candidate Mauricio Macri defeats Christina Kirchner's preferred leftist successor in run-off vote.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 January, 2016 Violent protests rock Haiti ahead of presidential vote Protesters vow to derail Sunday's runoff vote after candidate accuses electoral authority of backing ruling party.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 November, 2015 Booths packed as Myanmar votes in historic election Around 30 million voters pick from among 6,065 candidates in country's first openly-contested polls in 25 years.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 November, 2015 Voting starts in Myanmar's historic election Around 30 million voters will pick among 6,065 candidates in country's first openly-contested polls in 25 years.Powered by WPeMatico