Recent wave of violence has had a negative impact on Jerusalem’s bars and restaurants, with people too scared to go to crowded venues.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 26 June, 2017 Sean Spicer angrily confronted by CNN reporter during tense off-camera press briefing A CNN reporter has argued with White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer over the West Wingâ€™s decision to bar cameras from broadcasting the daily press briefings. Jim Acosta, the White House correspondent for the cable news network, challenged Mr Spicer after the White […]
- 27 April, 2016 Prime Minister calls for investigation of East Jerusalem elementary school An East Jerusalem elementary school is under investigation for possible incitement to violence after parents of terrorists killed in recent wave of violence hold convocation for the children.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 October, 2015 Abbas calls for end to escalating violence Amid rising tensions highlighted by a wave of attacks closing out the High Holy Days, Palestinian President makes an appeal to renew the peace proces: 'We want to reach a political solution peacefully.'Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 October, 2015 A fragile coexistence at Jerusalem's Hadassah hospital Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Karem hospital is an island of fragile sanity in an ocean of violence, where Arab and Jewish doctors work shoulder to shoulder to save the lives of both terrorists and victims of terror, regardless of the circumstances.Powered by WPeMatico