101 East explores why over 300 Australian children are abducted by a parent and taken overseas every year.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 January, 2016 Behind Closed Doors: Domestic Violence in Australia 101 East examines why domestic violence touches so many Australian women and asks what is being done to turn the tide.Powered by WPeMatico
- 11 November, 2015 Al Jazeera wins at Amnesty Australia Media Awards 101 East's 'Afghanistan: No Country for Women' named Best Film in the television category at ceremony in Sydney.Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 August, 2016 Australians rally against refugee detention centres Protesters call for the closure of overseas refugee prison camps and demand asylum seekers be housed in Australia.
- 22 February, 2016 Standoff ends between doctors and Australian government CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — A 1-year-old baby of an asylum-seeking family from Nepal was discharged from an Australian hospital on Monday, ending a 10-day standoff between medical staff and the government over whether she should be sent back with her parents to the Pacific island […]
- 11 March, 2016 Cambodia: Unlicensed to Heal 101 East investigates Cambodia's healthcare system and asks if unlicensed village medics are the best hope for the sick.Powered by WPeMatico