British media outlet acknowledges inaccuracies in headline allegedly biased toward Palestinian attacker, but falls short of apologizing.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 25 October, 2015 PM considers canceling residency of 80,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians Netanyahu raises possibility in cabinet meeting of canceling residency status of East Jerusalem Palestinians who live on other side of the separation barrier sparking criticism from ministers.Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 January, 2017 International headlines of Azaria trial omit mention of Palestinian terrorist Mainstream media outlets emphasize that Sgt. Elor Azaria shot dead a 'wounded Palestinian,' while failing to mention the latter's stabbing attack that preceded the shooting; at most, terrorist is described as 'a suspect.'
- 15 October, 2015 'Abbas continues to lie' Netanyahu speaks to foreign media, addressing Palestinian incitement surrounding story of 13-year-old Jeruselam attacker Ahmed Manasra.Powered by WPeMatico