Ceremony commemorating 20 years since the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin begins in Tel Aviv’s Rabin square; Clinton charges Israelis with continuing Rabin’s legacy.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 October, 2015 Yigal Amir's brother arrested for incitement Brother of Rabin's assassin claims prime minister's death was preordained by God and seems to threaten President Rivlin, days after the president announced the assassin would not be released during his tenure.Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 October, 2015 Relative of Abbas has life-saving operation in Israeli hospital While Prime Minister Netanyahu says Mahmoud Abbas is spreading lies about Israel, the Palestinian president's brother-in-law has been admitted to Assuta Hospital in Tel Aviv after undergoing surgery.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 November, 2011 Rabin rally held in Tel Aviv Tens of thousands at Rabin Square rally to mark 16th anniversary of former prime minister's assassination
- 13 November, 2016 Recalling a final Rabin interview Covering YItzhak Rabin for Yedioth Ahronoth for years as a political correspondent, Shlomo Nakdimon recalls his relaxed interviews with the prime minister in his Tel Aviv living room, where Rabin spoke of his relationships with the political and milita...
- 20 December, 2013 Nasrallah: Israel will be ‘punished’ for al-Laqqis’ death Hezbollah chief delivers speech, aired during memorial ceremony for Hassan al-Laqqis, Shiite group's senior operative who was assassinated early December, says Israel is to blame for murder, group will punish murderers 'sooner or later'