Ceremony commemorating 20 years since the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin begins in Tel Aviv’s Rabin square; Clinton charges Israelis with continuing Rabin’s legacy.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 October, 2015 Yigal Amir's brother arrested for incitement Brother of Rabin's assassin claims prime minister's death was preordained by God and seems to threaten President Rivlin, days after the president announced the assassin would not be released during his tenure.Powered by WPeMatico
- 22 October, 2015 Relative of Abbas has life-saving operation in Israeli hospital While Prime Minister Netanyahu says Mahmoud Abbas is spreading lies about Israel, the Palestinian president's brother-in-law has been admitted to Assuta Hospital in Tel Aviv after undergoing surgery.Powered by WPeMatico
- 12 November, 2011 Rabin rally held in Tel Aviv Tens of thousands at Rabin Square rally to mark 16th anniversary of former prime minister's assassination
- 13 November, 2016 Recalling a final Rabin interview Covering YItzhak Rabin for Yedioth Ahronoth for years as a political correspondent, Shlomo Nakdimon recalls his relaxed interviews with the prime minister in his Tel Aviv living room, where Rabin spoke of his relationships with the political and milita...
- 8 November, 2015 Israeli leader heads to Washington as spokesman draws fire JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's prime minister on Sunday departed for Washington on a trip that has become clouded in controversy following his appointment of a new spokesman who has spoken derisively about President Barack Obama.Powered by WPeMatico