Findings do not specify who launched BUK missile which brought down passenger jet over eastern Ukraine in July 2014.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 October, 2015 Airline industry seeks better information on conflict zones By Victoria Bryan DUBLIN (Reuters) - The aviation industry is still struggling to gain better access to information on conflict zones, more than a year after the downing of a passenger plane over eastern Ukraine last year. In its report on the MH17 tragedy, published this month, the […]
- 3 November, 2015 UN envoy wants all sides to participate in Syria talks Staffan De Mistura says Assad and rebels should be brought to negotiating table to find solution to the bloody conflict.Powered by WPeMatico
- 25 December, 2013 Sderot’s long-awaited train station: access to the center and shelter from rockets Since the station was first planned, Sderot has become not only a symbol of the Israeli periphery, but also a town periodically under attack by missiles launched from Gaza.
- 20 March, 2016 FlyDubai plane crashes in Russia, killing all on board Russian officials say plane carrying 62 passengers and crew crashed on landing in city of Rostov-on-Don.Powered by WPeMatico
- 31 October, 2015 Russian plane crash in Egypt kills all people on board All 224 passengers and crew killed after airliner crashed in mountainous part of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.Powered by WPeMatico