Ecuador’s foreign minister says Britain has refused safe passage for Wikileaks founder to seek an MRI scan for injury.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 February, 2016 Assange hails 'significant victory' after UN finding WikiLeaks founder seeks to secure freedom to walk out of embassy in London without fear of arrest for rape allegations.Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 February, 2016 Will Julian Assange walk free? UN panel says it is time to restore freedom of movement to the WikiLeaks founder but UK says nothing has changed.Powered by WPeMatico
- 19 October, 2016 Ecuador cuts WikiLeaks founder Assange’s web access over Clinton emails WikiLeaks' decision to impact the U.S. election was entirely its own responsibility, Ecuador says, adding it doesn't want to meddle in election processes or favor any candidate.
- 19 May, 2017 Sweden drops rape investigation of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange Sweden has dropped a rape investigation of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. Assange has been living in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London since 2012. If Assange leaves the embassy, London authorities can still arrest him for jumping bail in 2012.
- 22 April, 2017 DOJ considers charges against the WikiLeaks founder The Trump administration is taking a new and more aggressive approach to Julian Assange; Catherine Herridge goes in-depth for 'Special Report'