Exhibition devoted to the famous Dutch artist, M.C. Escher, is to open for first time in London.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 March, 2017 Israeli exhibit on refugees opens in UN UN displays Israeli artist's refugee-themed iron sculptures.
- 18 October, 2015 Qatar showcases painter Tuymans in major exhibition A retrospective of the works of acclaimed Belgian artist Luc Tuymans opened in Doha Sunday as Qatar reinforces its position as a global art centre with one of its largest-ever exhibitions. Featuring about 100 paintings and 80 drawings, "Intolerance" showcases Tuymans's work back to the […]
- 25 January, 2016 Google's Australia Day doodle focuses on Aboriginals Internet giant weighs into heated debate on timing of Australia's national day, saying artwork may help reconciliation.Powered by WPeMatico
- 24 February, 2017 How Jewish artists reclaimed Jesus’ image as their own Though Jesus has traditionally been a taboo subject among observant Jews, he has served as a common theme for modern Jewish painters and writers. Now the Israel Museum is devoting an exhibition to portraying the way local artists have engaged in dialog...
- 19 October, 2015 Dutch victim of East Talpiot attack: I yelled 'Jesus, save me!' Marike Veldman opened a foster home for Arab children in Jerusalem 32 years ago. Last week, she was stabbed multiple times in a terror attack, but according to her, 'I don’t hate my attacker, I pity him.'Powered by WPeMatico