EU members finish deciding on dozens of reforms to be implemented by Greece to unlock $96bn loan deal.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 27 January, 2016 Greece reacts to EU's hard line on refugees Greek migration minister dismisses hardline EU migration policies, including a proposal to build a camp for refugees.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 November, 2015 Holder of Syrian passport found near Paris gunman crossed Greece The holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris passed through Greece in October, a Greek minister said, and another suspected attacker was thought to have entered Europe the same way. "The holder of the passport passed […]
- 10 March, 2016 EU urges member states to take '6,000 refugees a month' EU calls states to take 6,000 refugees a month as thousands endure harsh conditions in camp on Greece's northern border.Powered by WPeMatico
- 20 November, 2015 France says two Paris bombers travelled through Greece Statement comes after EU's top anti-terrorism official rejects claims that ISIL members infiltrate Europe as refugees.Powered by WPeMatico
- 7 April, 2017 Greece cedes to reform demands to snap bailout impasse Greece gave in and accepted a tough set of reforms with its eurozone creditors on Friday in hopes of unlocking bailout cash in time to avert a looming debt default. Eurozone finance ministers meeting in the Maltese capital of Valletta said Athens agre...