Jimmy Morales takes commanding lead over rival, a former first lady, as he is on course to become the next president.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 November, 2015 Azerbaijan ruling party on track to claim victory Exit poll points to ruling party win after opposition boycotts elections, accusing government of jailing opponents.Powered by WPeMatico
- 9 May, 2016 Beirutis List claims victory in Lebanon municipal polls Victory for Beirutis List led by Jamal Itani in elections in Lebanon's capital would be setback for Beirut Madinati.Powered by WPeMatico
- 28 August, 2017 Guatemala president moves to expel UN anti-corruption chief GUATEMALA CITY (AP) — President Jimmy Morales announced Sunday he was expelling the head of a U.N. anti-corruption commission that is investigating his campaign's financing — only to have the order quickly blocked by Guatemala's top court.
- 28 August, 2017 Guatemala faces crisis after president turns on UN man Guatemala faced a fresh political crisis Sunday as President Jimmy Morales tried to expel a UN official investigating him for suspected corruption, but was overruled by the courts. On Sunday, Morales turned against UN anti-corruption official Ivan Vel...
- 1 March, 2016 Super Tuesday: Clinton looks to lock out rival Sanders Former secretary of state aims to build a big enough lead to over come challenge by Sanders and take on Republicans.Powered by WPeMatico