Attorney General Weinstein announced the indictment Tuesday, following a hearing. Ben Eliezer is accused of charges that include bribery, tax evasion, and fraud.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 August, 2017 Ex-Deputy Interior Minister Kirshenbaum indicted Ex-Dep. Interior Minister, Yisrael Beytenu official charged with bribery, breach of trust, fraud, tax evasion, and money laundering.
- 3 June, 2015 Former minister Ben-Eliezer faces fraud hearing Long-serving politician may head to trial over allegations of bribery, money laundering, fraud, breach of trust, and tax evasion during his years as a cabinet member.
- 12 November, 2015 Culture minister in secret tape: Attorney general is 'trash' Miri Regev heard disparaging Yehuda Weinstein in leaked tape following his decision to intervene and prevent her from freezing funds to cultural institutions.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 August, 2017 Former Israeli officials charged for bribery, fraud, tax offenses in Indictment filed against former Deputy Minister Faina Kirshenbaum and 10 defendants associated with Defense Minister Lieberman's Yisrael Beiteinu party.
- 6 October, 2015 Ex-UN General Assembly chief charged in bribery case Antiguan John Ashe who served a year-long term from September 2013 is accused of taking $1.3m from Chinese businessmen.Powered by WPeMatico