The PLO secretary-general calls negotiations with Israeli government a ‘waste of time’.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 April, 2016 PLO Chairman Erekat calls on Israe to cease Area A operations After Netanyahu refutes French peace initiative, PLO chairman Saeb Erekat responds, says that biliateral negotiations are 'coercion by an apartheid government.'Powered by WPeMatico
- 5 November, 2015 Anger at UN chief negotiator in Libya's new job in UAE Tripoli-based government demands probe into role for Bernardino Leon in UAE, which openly backs rival administration.Powered by WPeMatico
- 2 March, 2016 Headliner: Israeli Deputy FM Tzipi Hotovely Tzipi Hotovely says Israel's military intelligence is 'wrong' to suggest Palestinian violence comes from hopelessness.Powered by WPeMatico
- 4 October, 2015 BBC's Jerusalem attack headline sparks criticism British media outlet acknowledges inaccuracies in headline allegedly biased toward Palestinian attacker, but falls short of apologizing.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 April, 2016 Senior Afghan Taliban proposes US talks In a letter, Mullah Abdul Qayyum Zakir calls on the Taliban leadership to negotiate with the US and Western governments.Powered by WPeMatico