After an escalating number of terror attacks on Wednesday, security forces prepare for the trend to continue, but there appear to be no plans to restrict Palestinians’ movements.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 6 October, 2015 Turbulent day as Palestinian storm continues Tensions around the country remain on knife's edge, with violence erupting in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Jaffa. About 50 Palestinians were wounded, as well as several Israelis, including a baby girl.Powered by WPeMatico
- 8 November, 2015 Terrorism survivor: I'll be the first female IDF chief Sergeant Orel Azuri, who was critically wounded in a vehicular attack in Gan Shmuel, is recovering after lying unconscious for 13 days; 'I'll go back to being a combatant,' she tells Ynet.Powered by WPeMatico
- 6 October, 2015 Abbas calls for end to escalating violence Amid rising tensions highlighted by a wave of attacks closing out the High Holy Days, Palestinian President makes an appeal to renew the peace proces: 'We want to reach a political solution peacefully.'Powered by WPeMatico
- 29 November, 2015 What happens to someone who killed a terrorist? Over the last few weeks, hundreds of security forces, paramedics and civilians have responded to severe terror attacks. Some of them are likely to develop post-traumatic reactions. What do mental health officers do and how can these problems be tackled?Powered by WPeMatico