Steps proposed to calm tensions at holy site in occupied East Jerusalem as two Palestinians die from Israeli gunfire.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 1 February, 2018 Meeting Israelis for the first time, Palestinians ask: How do you feel living in our homes? Conversations with Palestinians who can never go home again, forays to deserted tourist sites in Amman and a visit to a refugee camp. A quick trip to Jordan
- 12 April, 2016 Relative calm at al-Aqsa compound 'is deceiving' New report by ICG says that Israel violated promises made to Jordan on maintaining status quo at al-Aqsa compound.Powered by WPeMatico
- 14 September, 2015 Jordan king warns Israel against Jerusalem ‘provocation’ Jordan's king warned Israel on Monday that any further "provocation" in Jerusalem where Israeli police have clashed with Muslims at Al-Aqsa mosque would damage ties between the two countries. "Any more provocation in Jerusalem will affect the relationship between Jordan and Israel" which […]
- 24 October, 2015 Kerry: Israel agrees to round the clock surveillance at Temple Mount, committed to status quo US secretary of state: Netanyahu has agreed to 24-7 video surveillance in Jerusalem's al-Aqsa compound, Israeli officials and Waqf authorities soon to meet to discuss meeting tensions.Powered by WPeMatico