Security cabinet imposes strict new measures as PM Netanyahu vows to take “aggressive steps” to stop ongoing violence.
Powered by WPeMatico
- 18 April, 2016 Syrians reject Israel's vow to control Golan 'forever' Prime Minister Netanyahu holds cabinet meeting in occupied territory to send message that Israel "will never" withdraw.Powered by WPeMatico
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 10 June, 2016 Israel and Palestine: How to stop the violence? A deadly attack in Tel Aviv is met with Israeli measures the UN says may be collective punishment.
- 27 April, 2016 UN rejects Israel's claim over Syria's Golan Heights Security Council says status of the Golan will not change after Netanyahu vows it will remain part of Israeli territory.Powered by WPeMatico
- 26 October, 2015 US warns Netanyahu against unilateral steps in East Jerusalem After PM raises possibility of revoking benefits from Palestinians living on other side of separation wall, Washington says such a movie would 'be of concern.'Powered by WPeMatico